Project Manager –
Fundraising Database Development
June 28th to December 24th, 2021
We’re Hiring a Project Manager –
Fundraising Database Development!
The CreativeHub 1352 (“The Hub”) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the development of a unique creative hub for the community at the Small Arms Inspection Building (SAIB) and surrounding Mississauga area. We deliver a mix of arts, cultural and environmental initiatives and educational opportunities that foster collaboration and community engagement in enriching people's lives.
The Hub is seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic and talented Project Manager – Fundraising Database Development who:
• Understands the non-profit sector and is excited about contributing to organizational sustainability and resiliency.
• Is passionate about optimizing data management to help our organization reach its goals;
Description of the position
You will collaborate with the CreativeHub 1352 Board of Directors, Executive Director, volunteers and key stakeholders in optimizing the organizations data with a focus on fundraising and membership data systems including tracking mechanisms, data integration tools and resources to ensure the success of various fundraising, memberships and strategic initiatives.
June 28 to December 24, 2021
(26 weeks Fulltime Temporary Employment Contract)
• Work collaboratively with the Director of Fund Development, Memberships, Executive Director and Board to review funding and strategic planning priorities related to fundraising, memberships and organization’s data management;
• Analyze and optimize the existing data management system and make recommendations for software upgrades to maximize effectiveness of supporter and donor information management;
• Manage the timely importing and updating of data to ensure information up to date, accurate and allows for ease of reporting;
• Identify and design solutions to maintain data integrity;
• Develop and maintain reports that are timely and accessible to the Director of Fund Development, Executive Director and Board to support fundraising and strategic planning priorities;
• Integrate demographic and other supporter and donor information into fundraising systems to facilitate prospect research and alignment with funding targets in priority areas;
• Develop engagement and inquiry strategies for retaining existing and attracting potential supporters and donors (cold calls, surveys, workshops, focus groups, town halls etc.),
• Assist in the development of marketing and communication strategies ensuring the easy extraction of data in support of these initiatives;
• Assist in the preparation of proposals, grants, briefing notes and other donor materials and packages.
• Reports directly to the Executive Director, and works closely with the Director of Fund Development, and Board.
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree or post-secondary education in database/technology preferred;
• Experience with database management in a non-profit organization;
• General knowledge of fundraising practices, procedures and standards preferred;
• Experience in development and analysis of fundraising data using donor or CRM databases (i.e., Raiser’s Edge)
• Innovative thinker with insights and skills applicable to optimizing fundraising data management;
• Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and experience with reporting visualization tools;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Strong interpersonal oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple priorities;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Possession of pleasant collaborative style including professional attitude, dependability and initiative
How to Apply: Send email outlining interest, covering letter, resume with two references to:
Application Deadline: June 23, 2021
Salary $22/hr, 35 hours/week June 28th to December 24th, 2021
Funding made possible through the support of the Ontario Trillium Foundation – Resiliency Grant
CreativeHub 1352 is an equal-opportunity employer committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We thank applicants for their interest, however, only those advancing in the process will be contacted.